ICEYE is building the world’s largest constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites. The satellites can take images at any time of day – even when it’s cloudy or dark – and those images will let our customers understand the world better and make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and raised $65M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish based international startup with employees from more than 25 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!
To support the growth of the company, we are now looking for System Administrator to be based in our office in Espoo, Finland.
- Oversee and monitor IT, Networking and Security posture of information systems
- Manage and maintain in-house and cloud-based information systems, desktops, and networking
- Coordinate with end users and technical staff to implement and maintain systems that utilize industry best practices to meet business objectives, while maintaining the security and integrity of the data, system and network
To succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
- Ability to plan and deploy IT systems in a rapid start-up environment, ability to right-size and phase solutions according to changing business needs
- Ability to troubleshoot IT systems and determine root cause of a failure
- Good commands over common operating systems, and computer hardware and software
- Networking principles
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to make decision independently
- Unique experience and opportunity in the new-space industry
- Extraordinary possibility for self-development, research time, ability to attend trainings, conferences or certification schemes
- Flexible working hours and relaxed culture
- Independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- An extremely motivated team of top-tier engineers and commercial operations to work with.
If you are interested in a challenging job in a great team, then do not pass the opportunity to join and send your application already today!
Privacy Notice to Job Applicant