Senior Technical Recruiter
ICEYE is building the world’s largest constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites. The satellites can take images at any time of day – even when it’s cloudy or dark – and those images will let our customers understand the world better and make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and raised $65M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish based international startup with employees from more than 25 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!
To support the growth of the company, we are now looking for a result-oriented Senior Technical Recruiter to be based in our headquarters in Espoo, Finland or in Warsaw, Poland.
Senior Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Improve and maintain hiring strategy and optimization of the recruitment process
- Active and passive sourcing of candidates
- Manage available external and internal pools of candidates
- Manage Sourcing, Screening, Interview, Tasks and Selection processes
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to identify position requirements and assure efficient interviewing process
- Record candidate information in the Applicant Tracking System
- Taking complete ownership of developing a network of potential candidates and industry professionals for the future openings
- Reporting and gathering statistics on all recruiting processes
- Representing Company at various conferences and other external events
- Prepare job offers for successful candidates
- Create and track finance utilization forecast and recruitment reports on a monthly basis
To succeed in this position, ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor in business administration, economics, HR or related field
- 2+ years of experience in closing engineering, IT or similar positions
- 4+ years experience of providing full-cycle recruitment process
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for technical roles
- Excellent knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- Experience of working in international companies
- Strong skills in communication, negotiation, and relationship management
- Service and delivery approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- A job that matters
- Unique experience and opportunity in the new-space industry
- Extraordinary possibility for self-development, research time, ability to attend trainings, conferences or certification schemes
- International working environment
- Fully flexible working schedule
The position will be filled as soon as the right person has been found so send your application already today.
Privacy Notice to Job Applicant