ICEYE is building the world’s largest constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites. The satellites can take images at any time of day – even when it’s cloudy or dark – and those images will let our customers understand the world better and make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and raised $54M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish based international startup with employees from more than 25 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!
Iceye is growing quickly and we’re always on the lookout for curious and motivated individuals with talented minds, especially in the fields of AI and data analytics, as well as mechanical, electrical and radio engineering. If you don’t see an open position that fits, apply for this open position and you’ll be on our radar for the future!
- Passion for space
- Can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented with excellent ability to focus
- Passion for continual learning
- Strong problem solving skills
- Solid English language skills (both written and oral)
- Proven ability to work both independently on multiple tasks and in a team environment
- A job that matters – you will be part of a company changing the way we see the world
- Unique experience and opportunity in the new-space industry
- Independent role with a supportive and international work environment, many who have moved to Finland just to join Iceye